Property for sale Cabourg 21 rooms - 560 m²
MAGNIFICENT ESTATE SET ON 13.6 HA AND 15MIN FROM THE SEA
A charming private road leads through an electric gate with a videophone to the estate. A paved and drained road serves the various houses within a path made up of hedges and flowerbeds. The estate is composed of 6 buildings, including 5 independent dwellings.
THE CARETAKER’S HOUSE
It is situated on the right side of the entrance gate and is surrounded by a hedge and a charming private garden. It could be rented or used as a home for friends and family.
It consists, on the ground floor, of a fitted kitchen opening onto the garden, a beautiful living room with its dining and sitting area, and a charming ancient stove, a shower room and a toilet.
Upstairs, 2 bright and large bedrooms and a large landing.
Technical elements: single glazing, drained house and paved terrace, electric heating, hot water tank, independent septic tank, roof in good condition reviewed every year and cleaned last year.
THE MAIN HOUSE
The main house, a former wine press, has been skilfully extended and improved by architects. Antique charm and natural features have been preserved.
It is surrounded by wisteria and climbing roses and has been extended at the front by a large veranda to enlarge the kitchen and offers a panoramic view over the landscaped garden.
- A beautiful entrance hall full of charm with tiled floor. At the back, the laundry room, the boiler room and a toilet.
- Under 3m high ceilings, a large living room with its stone fireplace and beautiful tiled floor. A large bay window and a door leading to the garden illuminate this room.
- The large dining room with its large stone fireplace and beautiful floor tiles.
- A kitchen fitted out with quality elements and extended to a vast veranda (2010) offering a superb view of the park. Its oval structure gives an exceptional panoramic view on the noble trees of the park.
First floor: (5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, 2 toilets)
- A landing
- A large bedroom with a covered balcony, an oak cupboard on a surface of approximately 22 sqm. It has a recent shower room with tiled floors and travertine walls.
- A beautiful bedroom with its shower room and toilet.
- A bedroom with its own shower room.
- Another large bedroom.
- A study room which could be converted into a fifth bedroom
- A bathroom and a toilet.
Technical elements: double glazing in the kitchen, the bay windows and some rooms. 2 septic tanks, one for the old part and another for the more recent constructions. Oil-fired boiler about 15 years old, with water heating, drains, roof in perfect condition.
THE BOXES AND GARAGES
To the left of the access road to the main house, 3 covered garages and 3 boxes in perfect condition. On the first floor, accessible by a small outside staircase, a flat to be converted. The estate also has two barns for the shelter of the horses and a stall now used to store wood or hay.
THE THIRD HOUSE
In a superb state of renovation with its half-timbering painted in green and its charming mansard roof, this house is located upstream from the property with its independent tarmac road.
A beautiful brick terrace surrounds it.
- An independent entrance in tiled floor with a door of access to the contiguous covered garage, behind, a toilet, a technical room and the laundry room.
- A kitchen open to the living room and fitted out in perfect condition. The large living room has a fireplace with a large hearth and a bay window onto the terrace.
On the first floor, two spaces each with a large bedroom and its smaller bedroom in the extension with a bathroom and separate toilet.
Technical elements: independent septic tank, buried gas tank, 200-l water heater, oak frames, single glazing but good insulation, sound electricity, roof in good condition and a drained house
THE FOURTH HOUSE AND THE TENNIS COURT
Decorated with charming climbing plants and discreetly hidden undergrowth, this little fairy-tale house has a beautiful room around the fireplace with a tiled floor and views of the rose bushes outside. A small fitted kitchen complete the ground floor. On the first floor, a bedroom and a storage room. A shower room and a toilet on the ground floor complete this charming place.
Technical element: independent tank, 50-l cumulus electric heating, single glazing.
THE FIFTH HOUSE
This is a new timber-framed house designed in the spirit of the ensemble built on a cellar. Located at the edge of the road that serves the houses, there is a parking space in front of the entrance.
- An entrance hall leads to a pretty room with a charming bay window.
- A bathroom and toilet.
- A wooden staircase leads to the library with a parquet floor. Oak paneling covers the lower walls and oak cupboards in the loft.
In order to become an independent house, a kitchen should be added.
Technical elements: electric heating, water heater, septic tank, drained house, roof in good condition, recently cleaned.
The park is composed of beautiful, well-maintained paths with cut hedges, terraced areas around the houses and a landscaped garden.
The whole area has been landscaped to allow for the independence of each dwelling. The entire road is drained, with water flowing into the three ponds spread throughout the grounds. A stream crosses the estate.
The meadows are divided into 3 orchards of cider apples and cider apples. There is also a barn above the entrance house. Its corrugated iron roof and breeze block walls give it the advantage of allowing storage and a hayloft. It is electrified and has water.
On the estate, there are 2 horse barns. One near the main house for garden storage with a tin roof, the other one, near the river. Both are electrified and have water.
The estate is surrounded by vast forests giving a feeling of a protected environment. Its surface area is in a natural zone which would allow, thanks to the PLU, to change the use of certain buildings, to build a swimming pool and to allow annexes if necessary.
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.