Mill for sale Châteaudun 11 rooms - 300 m²
XVITH CENTURY MILL - OUTBUILDINGS - PARK
16th century mill, crossed by a river, located at the outskirts of a village in rural and wooded environment.
- On the ground floor: a living room, a dining room, an fitted kitchen, a terrace and the former mill installations, toilets.
- On the first floor: 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, toilets, 376 sq.ft. playroom
- On the 2nd floor : a large bedroom, a bathroom including toilet
- 1st building, a guest house with 2 ensuite bedrooms, toilets, storeroom, and a barn of approx. 371 sq.ft.
- 2nd building, set nearby the river,offers a sport room, courtyard and a winter garden
- a dovecot equiped with an automatic watering pump.
Wooded and landscaped garden of 2,427 acres equipped with a swimming pool heated by heat pump.
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.