House for sale Saint-Léonard-de-Noblat 15 rooms - 550 m²
SAINT LEONARD DE NOBLAT - CHARMING HOUSE WITH GARDEN
Situated in the heart of a medieval town and at the foot of the collegiate church, classified by UNESCO as part of the pilgrimage route to Santiago de Compostela, this beautiful house was built in the 18th century on ancient foundations.
The house extends over approx. 5,305 sq ft and comprises:
- on the ground floor: entrance with a beautiful wooden staircase, 3 reception rooms, a kitchen and a storage room;
- on the 1st and 2nd floors: 6 en suite bedrooms (from 322 to 592 sq ft each), one of which is a double room;
- First floor: an apartment with a living room - fitted kitchen - 2 bedrooms with bathroom - a study room.
The house opens onto a stone terrace and a lovely landscaped garden located in a quiet environment.
This charming house has retained some superb interior features. It is in excellent condition and does not require any work to live in comfortably.
Currently used successfully as a Chambres d'Hôte and Table d'Hôte, it has all the modern facilities needed to receive discerning guests, organise business stays or bring a family together.
An excellent opportunity to combine family life with a turnkey tourist activity ... but this house can also become a spacious traditional family home again!
- Saint Léonard de Noblat: all shops, doctors, hospital, cinema, SNCF train station, high-performance co-working space.
- Limoges: 20 mn - Poitiers/Futuroscope: 2h - Lac de Vassivière: 40 mn - Sarlat: 1h50 - Oradour sur Glane: 40 mn - Collonges la Rouge: 1h20.
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.