House for sale Pézenas 9 rooms - 550 m²
ELEGANT MANOR HOUSE RESTORED FROM THE XVIIITH CENTURY - OUTBUILDINGS RESTORED - PARK
The estate whose origin dates back to the 12th century is ideally located, just 2 minutes from Pézenas, a city of Art and History with a prestigious past. It has been completely restored.
The land of over 3.5 hectares is mainly composed of agricultural land.
In addition to the charming manor house, the estate includes outbuildings and a detached apartment also entirely renovated.
The stunning stone façade is the testimony of the nobility of this bastide.
Out of sight, a 12mX5m swimming pool surrounded by a vast lawn enhances the beauty of the place
The manor house offers a living space of approximately 600 sqm on 3 levels.
- an impressive vestibule from which a majestic staircase leads to the first floor
- vaulted living room of about 80sqm with stone fireplace
- dining room with marble fireplace and insert
- elegant fitted kitchen with a central island and a bay window opening onto a covered terrace on the same level
- back kitchen
- very nice air-conditioned wine cellar
- spacious living room with a very high beamed ceiling
- 3 suites including 1 master suite
- hallway and office on the mezzanine overlooking the living room
- 2 master bedrooms
Quality features and materials, beautiful interior design elements: floors (parefeuilles, stone, marble, parquet), woodwork, mullioned windows, central
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.