Village house for sale Châtillon-sur-Loire 6 rooms - 375 m²
- Property with exclusivity
BEAUTIFUL MANOR HOUSE WITH GARDEN AND OUTBUILDINGS IN THE HEART OF A VILLAGE
The fittings offer a lot of comfort and modularity, for use in a primary or secondary residence.
Built on a rectangular shape, with 5 windows in the frontage, and raised on two levels, this property is composed of a living space of 2,691 sq. ft., a convertible attic of 1,345 sq. ft. and a vaulted cellar under the living room.
The ground floor, on the garden level, consists of:
- a large entrance hall with cloakroom and guest toilet leading to:
- on the left, a dual aspect living room of 377 sq. ft, with a beautiful fireplace and a wood burner, tiled floor, wood paneling and painted beams
- a dual aspect kitchen of 215 sq. ft., opening onto the garden, fully fitted and equipped (Falcon piano with 6 burners and 2 ovens)
- on the right, a lounge of approx. 409 sq. ft. with stone fireplace, reading corner or study, contemporary parquet flooring and exposed beams
- a bedroom with dressing room and open shower room, contemporary parquet flooring, 2 windows and view over the garden
- grey painted oak staircase, exposed painted beams
- access to the garden through a glass door and a workshop e glass roof
On the first floor, tiled floor, a large hallway with window leads to:
- on the left, a large master bedroom of approx. 431 sq. ft., with dressing room/office and shower room with walk-in shower and private toilet. View over the garden.
- on the right, a large suite of approx. 366 sq. ft., with a second bedroom or study, a dressing room of approx. 129 sq. ft., a shower room with walk-in shower and toilet.
- an access to the attic, which can be entirely converted, of approx. 1,345 sq. ft., tiled floor, 4 dormer windows.
Double glazed windows all over the house, wooden shutters on all the windows, and electric roller shutters on the ground floor.
Heating by individual programmable electric convectors, and by a wood stove.
Built on the edge of the property, this traditional half-timbered construction comprises:
- 3 closed rooms used as workshops, former stables, with electricity
- a garage and a yard, a terrace, attic
Ornamental garden of 15,113 sq. ft. offering several spaces:
- an intimate lawn terrace on the house side, with pedestrian access to the street, well, magnolia and liquidambar,
- vehicle access through a wrought iron gate, and a reception garden with topiaries in front of the house,
- a sunny terrace overlooking the ornamental garden, with a lawned area, pond, orchard and view of the radiating chapel.
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.