Character house for sale Beuzeville-la-Bastille 8 rooms - 270 m²
- Property with exclusivity
STONE FARMHOUSE FROM THE 19TH CENTURY
19th century stone house, former farm of the chateau of Plain Marais located Beuzeville la Bastille in the Cotentin marshes.
Beautiful farmhouse of 270sqm fully renovated supplemented by outbuildings that could be converted and a porch linking the entrance courtyard to the garden. Set in a wooded and flowered garden of 6 000m², it benefits from a green and peaceful environment.
Located in a small village. Large gravel courtyard, landscaped garden.
Outbuildings attached to the house by a beautiful porch opening onto the South-facing garden. The house offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a shower room. The ground floor is composed of a large living room with a high ceiling overlooking the South-facing terrace, a large kitchen with a scullery, a dining room and an office / library, a beautiful staircase gives access to the first floor where there are bedrooms and bathrooms. From the kitchen it is also possible to access the first floor.
- entrance with vestibule fitted with a shower and toilet,
- beautiful bright living room of 30sqm with high ceiling, floor heating system, beautiful library,
- Bright kitchen of 25sqm with exposed beams and fireplace. Wooden stairs going up to the first floor. Back kitchen with sink, cupboards and gas boiler.
- Dining room of 20sqm with fireplace and exposed beam painted white.
- Office of 15sqm with fireplace and library convertible into bedroom.
- 2 bedrooms of 16 and 20sqm accessible via the main staircase,
- a bathroom with bathtub,
- a toilet on the landing,
- 2 bedrooms of 20 and 22sqm accessible via the second staircase,
- shower room of 4sqm with in exotic wood flooring, washbasin, toilet and towel dryer.
Large insulated convertible attic.
The house has been recently renovated with beautiful materials, it does not require any work, low energy consumption, double glazing, gas heating (town gas), floor heating system in the newest parts of the house and radiators. The frame and roofing are in excellent condition. The outbuildings are unfinished with a concrete slab, extremely well maintained. The former dairy has been converted into a workshop with a few photovoltaic panels (500€/year electricity supply).
Located in a central position not far from Sainte Mère l'église (10 mn), the N13 (10 mn), the beaches of the department, the marshes of the Cotentin and close to historical sites. Nice opportunity for a family house, or bed and breakfast activity. Cherbourg 30mn, Caen 1h.
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.