Secondary residence for sale Saint-Michel-de-Montjoie 10 rooms - 300 m²
VAST COUNTRY HOUSE
This large estate consists of several buildings converted into gites and guesthouse, set on a hilly park of 17 acres. A large entrance porch leads to the property.
The main house of about 3229 sq. ft combines modernity and period character.
The main house:
- large living room of 1076sq. ft. with parquet floor, wood stove and direct access to the terrace.
- kitchen with dining area of 517 sq. ft., bow windows with view on the park.
- back kitchen of 215 sq. ft.
- marble and wrought iron staircase.
- marge landing of 129 sq. ft.
- master bedroom (1) of 215 sq. ft. with a 129 sq. ft. bathroom with shower and bathtub.
- bedroom (2) of 172 sq. ft. with view on the garden.
- bedroom (3) of 183 sq. ft. with bathroom (bathtub, shower and toilet).
- family bathroom on the landing of 65 sq.ft.
- guest bedroom (4) of 194 sq. ft. with dressing room, bathroom with bathtub and shower.
- bedroom (5) mezzanine of 86 sq. ft. under the attic.
- 344 sq. ft. m² vaulted granite wine cellar with lots of character.
- boiler room of 118 sq. ft.
- laundry room of 118 sq. ft.
Garage of 646 sq. ft. with large sliding door.
Second garage of 657 sq. ft. with attic of 967 sq. ft.
Hangar of 1938 sq. ft.
Ground floor: living room, dining room with fitted kitchen and fireplace, 2 master bedrooms, each with their own bathroom.
1st floor: landing with cupboard, 5 bedrooms each with bathroom.
- kitchen with an AGA cooker
- large living room on the first floor with a view of the garden.
- bedroom with bathtub and shower.
A watercourse crosses the property and feeds the two ponds, the park is composed of close and a wooded grove which gives the garden a soothing and bucolic character.
A tennis court, a swimming pool, ponds, 5 boxes, 3 garages and 1 hangar complete this property.
Video surveillance system.
Ideally located 45 min from Granville, 15 min from Villedieu Les Poêles (access A84 and train station) and 30 km from the Mont Saint Michel.
Ideal for tourist accommodation or a family home in a hiking and horse-riding area.
- Property with exclusivity
- Under offer
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.