Country house for sale Vannes 10 rooms - 280 m²
CHARMING HOUSE FROM THE XIXth CENTURY
This charming house has 10 rooms including 3 large living rooms and 7 bedrooms. It has retained elements of ancient decoration while having all the contemporary comfort.
This South-North oriented house presents
On the ground floor:
- Entrance on the South facade. Cupboards.
- Living room through and luminous (37sqm). Floor in tiles. Exposed stones and coated. Beautiful old elements such as beams, fireplace, stone...
- Summer living room crossing and bright (50sqm). Old part of the XVII opened in cathedral. Staircase with old decoration: beams, old chimney duct. Large bay windows.
- Dining room (26sqm). Floor in contemporary tiles. Fireplace with beautiful old doors. Exposed beams.
- Fitted and equipped kitchen (14sqm) with large panoramic bay on the garden and French window on the terrace. Storage space.
- Utility room and laundry (10sqm). Access door to the garden.
- Bedroom 1: 24 sqm with dressing. South facing. Parquet floors. Exposed beams and sanded ceiling.
- Private bathroom (double sink, bath and shower). Double exposure.
- 2 staircases to the 1st floor.
- Separate toilets.
On 1st floor:
- 2 landings leads to the east and west wings
- 5 bedrooms (10 to 14 sqm) facing south
- 1 bedroom (10sqm) facing north. Access door to the attic.
- Possibility of making an office under slope.
- 1 storage room
- 2 shower rooms facing South
- 2 toilets
Attic on the 2nd floor: TV and vmc
- Cellar with air heat pump and oil boiler
- Tool shed
- Central heating with underfloor heating or radiators
- Double glazing. Loudspeaker and anti-burglary at ground floor
- Wall insulation (except exposed stone parts) and horizontal on both levels
- Drainage under slab and on the periphery
- Individual sanitation to standards
- Roof restored in 2003.
- Exterior joints restored in 2004
- Alarm system
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.