Character house for sale Pontivy 8 rooms - 210 m²
CHARMING MANOR HOUSE NOT FAR FROM PONTIVY
Situated in a village at the gates of Pontivy, this manor house built in 1853 has great advantages:
- Its location close to a medium-sized town in central Brittany and all its amenities makes it possible to live there all year round, but also to develop a bed and breakfast activity in this touristic area, rich in history. The Bay of St Brieuc on the English Channel or the Gulf of Morbihan on the Atlantic are less than an hour's drive away.
- Beautiful and spacious rooms with preserved decorative features: beautiful fireplaces, walls with exposed granite, recently redone roofs, traditional paving and floor tiles ...
- Charming features such as a traditional well, fireplaces, stained glass elements, enclosed courtyard and garden.
- Outbuildings and space available for conversion: an indoor swimming pool could be created in the farmhouse, or it could be converted into an independent gite. The huge attic could be converted into additional bedrooms, the large shelter could be used as a carport for two vehicles.
Technical features: fuel central heating, cast iron heaters, fitted kitchen, mains sewage system.
Property tax: 1000 €.
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.