Chateau for sale Le Blanc 15 rooms - 510 m²
19TH CENTURY CHATEAU AND OUTBUILDINGS ON 23HA
South Indre, in Brenne countryside, very beautiful chateau built in the 19th century of 510sqm in a dominant position. In a neo-classical style, it has been restored respecting the place.
It consists of 15 main rooms and outbuildings (chapel, gites, boxes and barn) set on 23 hectares of beautifullywooded grounds.
2 adjoined buildings on three levels and basement, a 19th century chapel and a barn surrounding a courtyard in front of the chateau.
- dual aspect entrance hall (stone slabs)
On the right:
- small lounge of 28sqm with access to the terrace and living room of 38sqm in a row,
- 2 offices,
On the left:
- dining room of 28sqm opening onto the terrace,
- back kitchen adjoining the fitted kitchen of 25sqm with wood stove,
- laundry room and toilet.
The ground floor rooms have French ceilings, marble fireplaces and oak parquet floors.
Accessible through a beautiful oak staircase.
- corridor leading to 5 bedrooms including 4 with their own shower room.
- 3 bedrooms (19, 16 and 51 sqm) all with their own shower room.
- two rooms,
- boiler room (Buderus oil-fired boiler and hot water boiler from 2007)
- wine cellar
The 1894 chapel is in good condition.
There remains a barn of 120sqm is currently being fitted out with a cold room and a range cooker. Stable of 3 boxes. Possibility to acquire in addition a caretaker's house with 3 bedrooms and a guest house with 3 rooms.
The 23 hectares of park including 3.5 hectares of meadow.
45min from Chateauroux, 1h20min from Limoges, 1h15min from Poitiers and 3h from Paris. Motorway A20 at 20min. Shops nearby.
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.