Chateau for sale Avranches 15 rooms - 600 m²
MONT SAINT MICHEL BAY - 18TH CENTURY CHATEAU
Mid-eighteenth-century chateau in Normandie close to the bay of Mont Saint Michel.
Chateau built in the middle of the eighteenth century and extended in the 50s. The grounds are made out of a wooded park of 1,5ha and 14ha of meadows for horses. There are 7 outbuildings and 1 horse-riding arena. Thetotal living space of the chateau is approx. 600sqm on 3 levels with a large dining room, a large living room, 6 bedrooms with bathrooms and 2 suites. The living rooms and dining room are decorated Art-Deco style with a fireplace and 3 large French windows opening onto the park.
At the bottom of the park is a large orangery. The property also has a 3-bedroom cottage with living/ dining room, kitchen, and bathroom. It also has another building currently used as a storage and workshop space, a hay hangar and a horse-riding arena.
- Entrance hall with mosaic floor
- 25sqm kitchen, utility room, and cellar.
- Large 45sqm living room with view of the park.
- Beautiful 50sqm dining room
- Study, small living room, and laundry room.
- Terrace with view on the park.
- Large 40sqm bedroom with entirely renovated bathroom
- Large 60sqm suite with small living room, bedroom and spa bath;
- Toilets on the landing
- Large suite with bathroom and view on the park
A cottage was created in the former press with 3 bedrooms, bathroom, kitchen and summer dining room.
Outbuildings with workshop, conversion possible (120sqm)
Hay hangar, 10 horse stalls, saddlery…
Small horse-riding arena.
14ha of paddocked meadows accessible by tractor.
Near A84. The Château is 10 minutes from Avranches and its Gothic style cathedral, and less than 30 km from Mont-Saint-Michel.
- Property with exclusivity
- Under offer
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.