Chateau for sale Coulommiers 14 rooms - 750 m²
CHATEAU SET ON 16 HA IN SEINE ET MARNE
Seine et Marne - 55 km from Paris and well served by several train stations, splendid estate for sale on the edge of a beautifully preserved village. The property includes a Napoleon III chateau in perfect condition, with large outbuildings, two hangars, set on 16ha of closed park, with pond, and woods crossed by a river.
Half of the 16ha are wooded. The park is completely closed and lined with walls along the roads. The woods are in full growth and remarkably well maintained, crossed by paths facilitating their exploitation, and crossed by a river which waters a beautiful pond. The park is in one piece as the chateau and its outbuildings have all been built at one end of the property.
The chateau offers about 750sqm on three levels.
- On the ground floor: entrance leading to two large living rooms of about 80sqm each, and a small kitchen.
- On the 1st floor: a large bedroom with entrance, bathroom, dressing room, and a second bedroom with bathroom
- On the second floor: 6 bedrooms with their bathrooms.
- Basement: open on the park side, hunters' room, large kitchen, various storage rooms.
The 4 levels are served by the grand staircase and an elevator, which can be reached directly by car. Not visible from the chateau, the outbuildings are set around a paved courtyard, the footprint of the outbuildings is of 300sqm on two levels, including a caretaker's home.
Horse Boxes. 2 large sheds are located 100m from the chateau.
The park, the pastures, the pond and the woods form a beautiful ensemble, with no neighbours and offer beautiful views.
Oil central heating (20,000 liters). This elegant property could be used for many purposes (private use or other).
- Property with exclusivity