Character house (Sold) Villers-Bocage 14 rooms - 400 m²
- Property with exclusivity
SUISSE NORMANDE – 19TH MANOR HOUSE FULLY RESTORED
Accessible via an electric gate with videophone, but also via two other entrances, this superb property in exposed stone has been recently renovated with high quality materials and taste.
Semi-detached on a wall with a non-visible neighbourhood, the house is open at the front by three doors and offers an unobstructed view of the surrounding countryside.
On the ground floor:
The main door opens onto a large entrance hall extended by a beautiful Burgundy stone staircase and exposed stone walls.
- To the left, a 26sqm dining room with white walls, fireplace, Caen stone checkerboard and slate flooring.
- The spacious kitchen of 31sqm is very bright thanks to its openings, a door, windows and a large three-part workshop window above the workbench. Caen stone floor. Access to a back kitchen and the boiler room with recent boiler, oil tank and softener.
- To the right of the entrance, a 26sqm lounge with fireplace, white walls and stone and slate floor. Then, a large 25sqm study opening on to the garden, with a large antique fireplace.
- At the back, a 25sqm cinema room and a toilet.
On the first floor:
A corridor with recent pine parquet flooring and high ceilings (3.15m) leads to 4 bedrooms:
- A parental suite of 31sqm with a vast dressing room of 25sqm, a shower room, and toilet.
- A bedroom of 14sqm separated by a glass wall from its shower room and toilet.
- Two other bedrooms of 16sqm and 18sqm. Two bathrooms with toilet are dedicated for them.
The convertible attic:
A wooden staircase opens onto a landing used as an office, then a glass door leads to a large under roof bedroom and another room. Sea rush floor.
All the living rooms are South facing and the utility rooms are situated at the back of the house.
With a surface area of 6ha, the park has been designed with beautiful paths that mark its contours. A thousand young trees of various species have been planted. Two small ponds complete the estate. A tree house offers a breathtaking view over the surrounding countryside. Artificial lawn tennis court.
An outbuilding housing a bread oven adjoins the main house. The frames and roof have been redone. An interior layout would make it a charming guest house.
A second outbuilding houses the garage and a room for garden tools. A first floor of 40sqm can be converted.
The whole gives a feeling of renovation of quality and great comfort.
- Septic tank rebuilt in 2014
- Recent oil-fired boiler
- Recent electrical installations
- Wooden and double-glazed frames
In the heart of a charming hamlet.
20 minutes from Caen, 5 minutes from the amenities.
20 minutes from the airport
- Property with exclusivity
Group specialises in distinctive, luxury real estate in France with a strong international presence, we have worked with our sellers to appraise and promote their properties while guiding our buyers as they search for unique homes.